Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Part Two~ Take charge of Breast-feeding

As I said before breast-feeding is challenge for many mothers. Not everyone can do it, but everyone should at least try because it is wet very worthwhile. That being said,
RELAX
it is supposed to be an easy-going bonding time. Don't worry about making enough milk. If your baby is gaining weight you're doing fine. Excessive worry and stress is what I believe causes many mothers to give up. From first-hand experience with Millie I was always stressed, it was really challenging. With Bridget I just take it easy and just let my body do it's thing. I take my supplements fenugreek and my prenatal but other than that I just drink lots of water and let it happen. We haven't had many issues. Granted I am a stay-at-home mom now as opposed to with a working mother when I was breast-feeding Millie.I know that breast-feeding is a lot more challenging for working mothers who have to pump but when you have the opportunity RELAX, CHILL OUT, take care of YOURSELF. Let breast-feeding take its natural course and enjoy this special bonding time with your baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment