Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today is the day!


Today, I finally start my blog. I have felt it on my heart to do so for about two years. So I’m going to jump and see where it goes.
So let’s start off a little about me. My name is Lexi; I am an imperfect Christian, Wife, and Mother. I have a fantastic husband, two daughters, a puppy, and a cat. I served my country in the United States Navy which I used to obtain my Bachelors of Science in Electronics Engineering. I am a people pleaser who cares too much what others think, which hinders my ability to express myself. I plan on using my blog to rectify that. My life isn’t all butterflies and rainbows, but its mine. My goal is to communicate that truthfully, so that I can leave this blog as a legacy, and record to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment